Get your 2017 Consumer Confidence Report Completed Onsite at the Annual Conference
For your convenience, Rural Water and the Division of Drinking Water will be available throughout the conference to help you complete your Consumer Confidence Reports for the 2017 calendar year. CCR appointments will be scheduled at the following times:
Tuesday, Feb 27 — 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb 28— 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 1 — 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, March 2 — 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- You must make an appointment in advance to complete your CCR at the Conference. Call the RWAU office (801-756-5123) before February 16th to make an appointment. (If time permits, walk-ins may be accommodated, but those with appointments will take precedence.)
- You will be responsible for submitting the CCR report and certification letter to the state and your customers in compliance with the law.
What You Need To Bring:
- Last year’s Consumer Confidence Report—on a USB flash drive if possible (Word & WordPerfect both supported—paper copy OK if necessary)
- Your 2017 sampling records (the monitoring data needed for your CCR will be made available where possible by the Division of Drinking Water at the workshop.)
- Please Note: If the Division of Drinking Water has not received all of your monitoring data for 2017 we will need to rely on your monitoring results to complete the report.
- You are responsible to bring accurate data with you. RWAU does not track or guarantee the accuracy of any data pulled from the DDW website or other sources. Please check your records with what the DDW has on file for you on their website to ensure it is accurate.
CCR Completion Location:
The Snow Canyon Room
(This is a Mezzanine Room overlooking the Exhibit Hall.)